I cannot believe this winter! There has been SO much more snow than in the last few years. We are just constantly being dumped on day after day. My kids LOVE the snow, they love to play in it, walk to school in it, have snowball fights, and build forts and caves in it with Tom. Tom and I have mixed feelings about it. I enjoy snow in December, close to Christmas, and only on days I don't have to DRIVE anywhere and I can just drink hot chocolate and watch it come down. Tom likes almost everything about snow--except the shoveling! He even enjoys driving in it, but he is really good at driving on ice and snowpack. Me, not so much, even after all these years of practice! This particular evening Dax and Gage decided they would help Dad shovel. They did a pretty good job for the first few minutes, but then as the flakes got bigger and bigger they gave up and wanted to play.Dax with a shovel that's bigger than he is!
Dax and Gage..notice the huge snowflakes!
Yes, Tom is one of THOSE guys who shovels in shorts no matter what the temperature is!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Yes, We DO Live in Utah!
Posted by Carrie at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad you've started a blog. I can't wait to read more and keep connected with your family.
It was so good to see you last week.
Post a Comment