Monday, August 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!


Our second child has now hit the double digits! Gage turned 10 on August 14th. The Tuesday before his birthday we had a few of his friends meet us at Veteren's Pool for a swim party. We had yummy popcorn cake and then spent the day in the sun having a ton of fun.


Gage, Dax, and cousin Roman on the way to the pool

Delicious popcorn cake (Gage has Celiac too)



Cameron, Roman, Gage, Connor, Tyler, and Dad (who stopped by on his lunch break)

Dax was so tired from the sleepover the night before with Gage and Roman that he fell sound asleep at the pool and slept for a good hour and a half. He was so much happier when he woke up!

Then on the 14th we had his family party. Many family members came to help him celebrate and he got a lot of fun things. He had hot fudge brownie sundaes for dessert..yum!


Gage and Dax laughing hysterically at a funny card Aunt Cassidy got for Gage
Sweet BYU t-shirt and hat Grandma and Grandpa Bringhurst got Gage to wear to the games
Kung Fu Panda on the Wii that the boys have been wanting FOREVER!

Another Bike (last year's bike was stolen from our house within 2 weeks of him getting it for his 9th birthday...this one was accompanied with a bike lock!)

4 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Happy Birthday to Gage, that is a big deal to be now double digits. it looks like you guys had some fun parties for him. That stinks about his bike last year. I bet he is glad to have one again.

Alli said...

Hi Carrie, I found your blog off of Kimbers which, I found off of Alicia's. I Just had to comment and tell you that your family is SO CUTE!! and I think that rice crispy cake looks SO good. I don't know if you remember me but, I just thought I would say Hi!
Allison Kingston (Thomas)
www.thekingston5.blogspot.com

Alli said...

ok.. sorry it isn't rice crispy cake.. I mean popcorn cake.. sorry!!.. I must find out how you made that! Looks wicked good!!

6 P's in a Pod said...

Just found your blog from Kathy's blog and now I'm going to stalk you, too. You've got some cute, cute stuff goin' here.