Monday, December 29, 2008

Halloween 2008





This is making me laugh...posting Halloween pics at Christmas. I swear I will stay on top of this someday! I wish someone would tell me when life will slow down so I can plan for it!

This Halloween Dax wanted to be a Ninja, but not just any Ninja, a black Ninja. We found the costume with the matching swords that crossed in the back (which were broken within 15 seconds of buying them and they were $10! ARGH!) But Dax was thrilled.

Gage wanted to be Goofy because he had chosen a Goofy hat as a souvenir at Disneyland in the Spring and thought it would be fun to dress up totally like Goofy. He made an awesome-lookin' Goofy.

Hailey wanted to be a cheerleader with her friends, at her age it's all about dressing up with friends.

They all had great fun at school and then went trick-or-treating with dad while I handed out treats at the house with Aunt Ashley. It was a warm night so the kids lasted a lot longer than usual!

0 comments: