Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters


Last night we took the kids to see the Harlem Globetrotters up in Salt Lake at the Energy Solutions Arena. We filled up on hot dogs, popcorn, soda, and pretzels and had a great time watching the show. The kids really enjoyed it, Dax laughed so loud that he was making everyone around us laugh! I had seen the Globetrotters as a kid but this was the first time we had taken our family and we all had a great time. We might have to make this a new tradition!

Dax made a face in every picture I tried to take of the family waiting for the game to begin. I gave up after five! Here I should post a few of the other faces...

2 comments:

LaurieJ said...

I went once as a kid and have the best memories of it!
I will have to pay more attention and take my family next time :-)

brunger bunch said...

That looks like a ton of fun:)