I can't believe another school year is behind us. This year was even more special as it was the ONLY year that all three of the kids will be in the same school together. It was fun having a 6th, 4th, and 1st grader all at once, we got to benefit from the entire spectrum of upper grade awards and extracurricular activities, to the younger grades fun programs and being able to volunteer in the classroom once a week. The kids had another great year, Gage earned his gold medal for reading 25 Newberry books, Hailey received an award for getting 4's on all her end-of-level tests throughout elementary, and Dax received an award for getting one of the highest scores on the end-of-level math and science sections. They again had wonderful teachers who the kids loved and I am so grateful for.
Now I have 10 weeks to wrap my brain around sending my sweet baby girl to junior high! I am mostly excited for her and all the new and fun opportunities junior high brings but I am also saddened by the fact that she is growing up so fast and there's not much I can do about it!
Here are pictures of the kids with their teachers this year.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Another Grade Complete
Posted by Carrie at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment