Kimber tagged me to do this so I will give it a shot...
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Tom
C- Cake or Pie: Only if Gluten Free :(
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Hand Sanitizer or Blistex
F- Favorite Color: Yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, yummy!
H- Hometown: Provo, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Pedicures, massages, and reading novels
J- January or July: January is our anniversary so I should say that but I hate being cold!
K- Kids: Hailey-12, Gage-9, Daxton-6
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Tom and the kids
M- Marriage Date: January 27th,1996
N- Number of Siblings: 4
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights, something happening to Tom or the kids
Q- Quotes: "Whatev"
R- Reason To Smile: Life is good
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Tara, Erin, Brenna
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was a teenager I kissed a boy who is now gay!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: MEAT
W- Worst Habit: Driving too close to the SLOW car in front of me!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds (when pregnant!)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chocolate covered cinnamon bears from Cache Valley
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
My ABC's
Posted by Carrie at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was fun to read. I'll have to give it a go.
What is this about gluten free? Are you allergic?
I dated a gay guy, too. Kinda horrifying isn't it?
Yeah I was diagnosed with Celiac this past Monday after MANY months of really not fun tests and trials. It's nuts but I finally feel better so it's worth cutting out gluten.
I hesitated putting that down as an unknown fact about the gay boy but it certainly is a juicy tidbit. And yes, totally horrifying! :)
Oh and I was going to let you know that Mary is getting married Sept. 5. We are all SO SO excited and thrilled for her!
Post a Comment