Okay, so I am a little late posting these!
On the last day of school at Provost, the kids have a dance festival where all the grades do a fun dance for the parents. It's a lot of fun and we always look forward to it. The sixth grade dance the Jive/Swing which was really cute, but I had sat on the wrong side of the field to get a good shot of Hailey dancing with her partner. That's Hailey way in the front with a white shirt and black skirt.
So I took a picture of her sitting with her class when she finished!
Dax was up next with the first graders. They did a dance to "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" from Lion King. It was so, so cute! He was just beaming the entire time. He's in the red shirt.
The fourth graders always end the festival with their Boot Scootin Boogie. Gage was right in the front so I was thrilled to be able to get a few good shots of him. After the kids take their turn all the parents join in with the fourth graders on the field to dance.
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. That is a fun idea to do that at the end of school. I can't believe hailey will be in junior high next year. Wow they grow up so fast
What a fun way to end the school year. Are you freaking out about junior high?
Post a Comment